Investing on right medium to reach your target audience can never let your down rather remarkably pay back and make you good profits.
Who does not use Google to search for information, almost entire world. Evidently Google Ads is one of the most useful platforms in digital marketing purposes. In fact, Google ads is one of the most productive approach of paid online advertising. It is indispensable platforms for digital advertisers. Google ads begins its journey in year 2000 as Google AdWords and has been evolving since then in passing months and has become increasingly popular among businesses across all industries.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a paid advertising service provided by Google. Google Ads is the most powerful advertising platform to drive more leads & increase sales. Services come in the category of pay-per-click digital marketing. Here advertisers propose to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users. Ads can be shown both in the results of search engine and on non-search websites, mobile apps, and videos associated with Google.
- Google is the most trusted and majorly used among public So putting your business ads on it will reach to great number of people.
- Google Ads is an effective way to draw qualified traffic, or good-value customers, to your business while they’re searching for products and services related to your products and services.
- Google advertising is low cost compared to other kinds of marketing.
- You can boost your website traffic, receive more phone calls, and increase your in-store visits.
- No minimum charge limit for Ads, but later change the budget anytime you need.
Here’s why you should seriously consider taking full advantage of this platform.
Where is Google Ads displayed?
- When you create the ad, you have to choose certain set of keywords services related to your products and services that will prompt your ad to show.
- When internet users search something in Google if that sentence contain those keywords what you had chosen while creating your ads the ads will be shown up alongside or above search results. Thus Ads which appearing on the top of the page will get immediate visibility.
Pricing is decided depending upon the ads category. There are basically three types of Google ads.
-Search Network Campaigns (displayed on search results pages just includes text)
– Display Network Campaigns (displayed in websites and apps when user get in, includes text & Images)
-Video Campaigns (small ads displayed in YouTube videos)
You have full control over the cost. You are only need to pay when your customers take action, like when they click your ad to visit your website or call your business. Google also sends you reports to track the performance of your ad. Factors like kind of business, Size, Competitions, Google search network matters in cost if an ads
Why Google ads are important in digital marketing?
It is a necessary step in online marketing because its suitable for any size of company moreover through Google Ads you focus on the people who want to buy your products or services are sent to your websites through this platform. And there is no third party involvement, so there is complete transparency in the marketing procedure, you yourself can measure the success of your ad campaign.
You do not need to go anywhere else as ITSmiths is the Best Google Ads Services Provider. Our team of pay-per-click (PPC) experts will get the most out of your campaign by combining PPC management, optimization, and analytics to drive intelligent and predictable growth. Our experts have years of experience managing successful campaigns in various industries, helping companies turn wasteful ad spend into sustained profitability. We’ll help you stay on top of the game.